As a coach and a psychologist for more than 35 year, I have coached aspiring individuals,
professionals, small business owners and executives,the guiding then to prioritize the key
elements in their lives, attaining maximum potential for optimum success, remaining
centered on the fast track of modern day life by establishing peace and harmony in their lives. ,
Our coaching services are designed to meet the coaching needs of mature individuals, male or female,
motivated and know what they wish to accomplish but need guidance to help attain their vision of success.
- We offer a Complementary Session for us to explore the best fit and if you feel our services will benefit you then we will provide personal and/or professional coaching services enabling you to make your dreams of success a reality.
- Our coaching approach is aimed at first empowering you because you are the most important
resource you have to accomplish goals establishing harmony and balance on the fast track of modern
day fast and furious life style
Empowering enables you to accomplish changes in your perspective & approach to dealing with issues you face and paves the way for you to effectively deal with specific issues that you need help with, because you will have acquired capabilities such as focus, energy for sustained action and ability
to become proactive to deal with issues you face
To help you deal with your specific coaching needs, we offer:
- Personal coaching for Goal Setting, Decision Making, Time Management, Relationship Building, Life After Divorce, Loneliness & Depression, Excessive Stress & Anxiety, Midlife Issues, Grief & Bereavement, Retirement Planning, Identity Problems, Cultural Adjustment and others as needed.
- Professional coaching for Career Planning & Enhancement, Developing Working Relationships, Becoming a Team Player, Team Meeting Participation, Possibility Thinking, Giving 110 % to your Job, Making a Contribution, Creating a Voice of Your Own, Possibility, Work/Life Balance and others as needed
- Executive/ Business Coaching for Leadership Skills Training, Creating a Vison & Mission, Developing Corporate Culture, Team Building, Strategic Planning, Using Recognition & Rewards, Developing Employee Support Services & Other Corporate/Business Services as needed
One more thing about our coaching philosophy
Our coaching does not involve advice-giving, nor do we provide answers to the issues you face. We believe that you know your ‘self’ better than anyone else. You have the answers within you — but you may not know how to find them.
Our job is to enable you to make that self-discovery by asking you searching questions, the answers to which will lead you, through critical thinking, to find the answer you seek to deal with the issues you face.
One advantage of this self-discovery is that, since you discovered the ‘answer’ yourself, you own it and are more likely to follow through with it, rather than someone giving you advice as to how to go about dealing with it.
Of course, we will be there to help you implement your ideas and enable you to accomplish your goals. We will be your cheerleaders for your wins, and a sounding board for your setbacks. We will be your Guardian Angels.
You Should Seriously consider scheduling a coaching session, If your path to success is constantly being hampered by setbacks, but you are concerned about:
- Can’t afford it: You cannot afford not to explore coaching because the return of investment in your personal and in your company’s future is one to six as reported in recent surveys of coaching effectiveness.
- Don’t have time: Coaching sessions are usually 30 to 45 minutes long and are conducted bi-monthly on the phone from the privacy of your office during the day or comfort of your home in the evenings.
- Becoming Vuneable: Becoming aware of issues is the first step in the growth process and helps us to overcome problems in areas where we feel most vulnerable.
- Sharing Personal Info with Strangers: As a member on International Coach Federation(ICFF) Ethics of our profession dictates all coaching communication must be confidential.
- Let go of Control:When you remove emotional hurdles and are willing to explore coaching, you gain control of your destiny and your path to success will not be challenged by perceived obstacles and emotional handicaps and new vistas will open up — then the sky is the limit.
- Have to check with spouse/ partner: Someone who loves you will not stand in your way to success, especially if you are simply exploring your potential for success
Dr. Prakash explains his coaching strategy in his new book
His unique combination of education and life experience is what makes him a successful psychologist and coach.
An outline of his approach to coaching is presented in Dr. Prakash’s recently published book: From Change to Transformation & Beyond: Maintaining Balance on the Fast Track — A Personal Guide for Aspiring Professionals.