Fill out the form to Schedule a Complementary Session to Success, here!
Seasoned Personal & Professional Business Coach
As a coach and psychologist for 35 years, I have coached aspiring individuals, professionals, small business owners and executives, guiding them to prioritize the key elements in their lives, attaining maximum potential for optimum success, remaining centered on the fast track of modern day life, by establishing peace and harmony in their lives.
Something not everybody knows about Dr. Prakash
Dr. Prakash Involvement in Gandhi’s Freedom Movement
A Glimpse of his Life before he came the US
By Adrian Peel, Canadian Video Journal, Jan 28, 2016
This book is based upon the inferential analysis of the information obtained from interviews conducted by Dr. Prakash in 2016 with 15 DFW business owners, leaders in their field, The findings suggested that DFW area of North Texas is economically the most vibrant area and shows great potential for future growth in the State of Texas.. This finding was attested by the Forbes money magazine, ranking DFW as the 6th most economically growing area showing great potential for future growth in the entire country.More Information Buy on Amazon
WHO DO WE HElP?
- Our coaching services are designed to meet the coaching needs of mature individuals, male or female, who know what they wish to accomplish in their lives, but are beset by constant setbacks and need guidance to help attain their vision of success.
- We offer a complementary session for you, the prospective client, to explore the best fit and if you feel our services will benefit you. Only with your informed consent, we will provide coaching services, enabling you to make your dreams of success a reality.
- Our coaching approach is aimed at first empowering you, because you are the most important resource you have for yourself to accomplish your goals, by establishing harmony and balance on the fast track of modern day fast and furious life style.
- Empowering enables you to accomplish changes in your perspective & approach to dealing with issues you face and paves the way for you to effectively deal with specific issues that you need help with, because you will have acquired capabilities such as focus, energy for sustained action and ability to become proactive to deal with issues you face.
To help you deal with your specific coaching needs, we offer:
- Personal coaching for Goal Setting, Decision Making, Time Management, Relationship Building, Life After Divorce, Loneliness & Depression, Excessive Stress & Anxiety, Midlife Issues, Grief & Bereavement, Retirement Planning, Identity Problems, Cultural Adjustment and others as needed.
- Professional coaching for Career Planning & Enhancement, Developing Working Relationships, Becoming a Team Player, Team Meeting Participation, Possibility Thinking, Giving 110 % to your Job, Making a Contribution, Creating a Voice of Your Own, Thinking, Work/Life Balance and others as needed.
- Executive/ Business Coaching for Leadership Skills Training, Creating a Vision & Mission, Developing Corporate Culture, Team Building, Strategic Planning, Using Recognition & Rewards, Developing Employee Support Services & Other Corporate/Business Services as needed.
PHILOSOPHY OF OUR COACHING
- Our coaching does not involve advice-giving, nor do we provide answers to the issues you face. We believe that you know your ‘self’ better than anyone else’. You have the answers within you — but you may not know how to find them.
- Our job is to enable you to make that self-discovery, by asking you searching questions, the answers to which will lead you, through critical thinking, to find the answer you seek to deal with the issues you may be facing.
- One advantage of this self-discovery is that, since you discovered the ‘answer’ yourself, you own it and are more likely to follow through with it, rather than someone giving you advice as to how to go about dealing with it.
- Of course, we will be there to help you implement your ideas and enable you to accomplish your goals. We will be your cheerleaders for your wins, and a sounding board for your setbacks.
WHY CONSIDER SCHEDULING A COMPLEMENTARY COACHING SESSION:
You should seriously consider scheduling a complementary session, if your path to success is constantly being hampered by setbacks.
CONSIDERATION OF CONCERNS
- Can’t afford it: You cannot afford not to explore coaching because the return of investment in your personal and in your company’s future is one to six as reported in recent surveys of coaching effectiveness.
- Don’t have time: Coaching sessions are usually 30 to 45 minutes long and are conducted bi-monthly on the phone from the privacy of your office during the day or the comfort of your home in the evenings.
- Becoming Venerable: The best way to overcome the fear of becoming vulnerable, is to become aware of issues, since in the growth process, it helps us to overcome problems in areas where we feel most vulnerable.
- Sharing personal info with strangers: As a member on International Coach Federation(ICF), ethics of our profession, dictates that all coaching communication must be confidential.
- Let go of Control:When you remove emotional hurdles and are willing to explore coaching, you gain control of your destiny and your path to success will not be challenged by perceived obstacles and emotional handicaps and new vistas will open up — then the sky is the limit.
- Have to check with spouse/ partner: Someone who loves you will not stand in your way to success, especially if you are simply exploring your potential for succeed.
WE EXTEND WARM GREETINGS TO YOU TO EXPLORE OUR COACHING SERVICESSchedule a complimentary session
Dr. Prakash explains his coaching strategy in this book
His unique combination of education and life experience is what makes him a successful psychologist and coach.
An outline of his approach to coaching is presented in Dr. Prakash’s recently published book: From Change to Transformation & Beyond: Maintaining Balance on the Fast Track — A Personal Guide for Aspiring Professionals.