Education & Training, of Om Prakash:
- University of Montana: Ph.D., Clinical Psychology
- University of Kansas Medical Center: Internship
- University of Minnesota: MA, Educational, Psychology and Child development
- National Muslim University, Aligarh, India: MS, Psychology
- University of Delhi, Delhi, India: BS, Physics and Mathematics
Training in coaching:
Mentor Coach LLC, Ben Dean, Ph.D., President
4400 East West Highway, Suite 1104, Bethesda, MD 20814, voice: 301 986 5688
List of Courses: 100 Credit Hours
- Mentor Coach Workshop: 5 Credit Hours
- Mentor Coach Training Program: Foundations: 26 Credit hours. June 19, 2001 through January 2002.
- Business & Executive coaching: 23 Credit hours. April 17 through October 2002.
- Intensive Individual Coaching Master Class: 24 credit hours. September 30, 2002 through March 24, 2003.
- Individual Coaching Supervision Master Class: 24 credit hours. May through October 2003.
- Ethics & Risk Management: 8 Credit hours. October 14 through December 2, 2003
One-on-One Learning with Coaches:
- Ben Dean, Ph.D, MCC, President Mentor Coach, 2001-2002
- Judy Feld, MCC, Past President of ICF, 2002-2003
- Anne Durand, MCC, Partner Associate, Mentor Coach, 2003-2004
- Wade Lindstorm, Director of Coaching ,Professional Education Institute, 2007
He owes a debt of gratitude to his mentors who helped to transform his Coaching Philosophy as a coach and his understanding of human behavior as a psychologist.
Ben Dean, Founder, Mentor Coach LLC
Anne Durand, Teacher and Mentor Coach
Judy Feld, Past President International Coach Federation
Wade Lindstrom, Franklin Covey Coach
John W. Carley, PhD, Deputy Commissioner for Mental Retardation Texas Department of MHMR Austin, TX
Roger Humphrey, MD.,Parker Square Medical Clinic, Wichita Falls, Texas
Nanjunda Samy, MD, Former Clinical Director, North Texas State Hospital, Wichita Falls, TX
Robert Gordon, PhD, Former Chairperson,Texas State Board of Examiners of Psychologists, Dallas.
Joseph Siegel, PhD, Past Member,Texas State Board of Examiners of Psychologists, Dallas.
University of Montana
John M. Atthowe, PhD, Professor of Psychology and Psychiatry,Rutgers School of Medicine, Piscataway, NJ
John Watkins, PhD, Past Director of Clinical Training, Department of Psychology, University of Montana, Missoula, MO
University of Minnesota
E. Paul Torrence, PhD, Professor of Educational Psychology Director, Bureau of Educational Research, University of Minnesota, Minneapolis, MN
Robert D. Wirt, PhD, Professor and Clinical Director, University of Minnesota Hospital, Minneapolis, MN
University of Kansas
Ogden Lindsey, PHD, Professor of Educational Psychology, Department of Human Resources, University of Kansas, Lawrence, Kansas
S. Joseph Weaver, PhD, Past Chief Psychologist,<Children’s Rehabilitation Unit, University of Kansas Medical Center, Kansas City, Kansas
National Muslim University, India
Anwar Ansari, PhD, Professor and Chairperson, Department of Psychology, Muslim University, Aligarh, India
H P Mehta, PhD, Assistant Director of Employment Exchanges,,Vocational Guidance Section, Department of Labor, Government of India.
SK Mitra, PhD, Chief Psychologist,National Institute of Education and Psychology, Calcutta, India